Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Poetic Moi

One advantage of cleaning your stuff is finding some old stuff. Look what I've found! I found two poems written by, sincerely yours, myself. I don't remember why I was able to write this because usually I write poems when I'm feeling something, may it be happiness or sadness or whatever that feeling is. So let me share the first one:
It was cold that night
With thunderous and ferocious fight
The night of revenge
The scent of success

Even from far
I could hear them roar
Like a cry of a beast
That has been heard from the west

Here they stand
Ready to fight
Holding their weapons
Ready to attack

The war had begun
Many had died
Many were wounded
But the others have survived

But they did not lose
For they fought with dignity
They gave their best
And their eternity awarded

Date written: July 20, 2005

And here's another one:
As I start writing my thoughts
As the tiny droplets of rain fall
As friends come and go
As my imaginations fade away
One by one
Two by two
I can only know
That those imaginations
Are miles away to come true
I just don’t know why I feel this way
When I know I shouldn't be
But why oh why I’m feeling this way
Oh please somebody tell me..

Date written: Oct. 5, 2008

There you go, the poetic me years ago. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment