Saturday, November 22, 2014

Strike It!

The last time I tried bowling was when I was still a high school student. Then, when I was in college, one of the activities that we did was bowling though it was the mini version of it. So basically, the only idea that I have in my mind is to roll the ball and hope that it will hit as much bowling pins. :P



Luckily, I got to play bowling again in SM City Cebu. With it's state of the art facilities, one can surely enjoy a game of bowling with family, friends or colleagues. Plus, they also offer billiard games, kinect, KTV and other arcade games.





Here are the rates:
Php 115- Bowling per game
Php 400- Time bowling
Php 200- Billiards
Php 60- PS3 (1 player per hour)
Php 95- PS3 (2 players per hour)
Php 30- Kinect (30 minutes)
Php 150- KTV

*You also need to rent out bowling shoes if you will play. The rental costs Php 50.


We paid for one game and because we were given coupons for a free game, we had two games! Though most of the time, I rolled the ball on the gutter, I still enjoyed it!. :D






4 comments:

  1. I've watched Mockingjay! And it was pure awesome dude! :3 ♥

    ReplyDelete