Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The KitKat Break Movement

Are you always on the go?
Are you stressed?
Can't find a time for a break?

Worry no more! Have a BREAK, have a KITKAT!



Living in a fast paced era of the 21st century, one can't help but get stressed in our corresponding field of work or studies. Sometimes, we are consumed by the immense amount of things that needs to be finished on time and because of these, sometimes we wish that we have some powers to overcome all  the challenges .

So, if you were given a chance to unlock the following skills:

a. Type faster and flawlessly.
b. Never forget any detail.
c. Create awesome presentation decks.
d. Multitask at any given time.

What would you choose?



I choose--- Never forget any detail! Why? If I were given this skill, I would absolutely finish all the things before its deadline and would definitely not missed a minute. As you get older, I won't need to worry much because I know that I have this skill which gives me an edge to other people. Lastly, this skill would save me a lot of time because I don't have to do one thing over and over again which will give me an ample time to have a break and have my KitKat! 




2 comments:

  1. Kitkat should pay you for being a wonderful endorser! And reading this, makes me want to have a break with KitKat!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mau! (hope they read this, aw. hahaha) :D

      Delete