Saturday, February 8, 2014

Let's rise at Memrise

Want to have fun and learn at the same time? Here's memrise.com at your service. Over the past week, me and my friends are getting slowly addicted to this website haha. And now you may be wondering why? Well, here's the catch!

First of all, you need to register for you to have an account. Go to http://www.memrise.com/ and sign up for an account. After doing that, you can start planting! Plant a new knowledge, let it grow, water it and eventually, through constant repetition, that new information will eventually go to your long-term memory.

If you want to learn a new language, then this website can help you or if you're the one who wants to learn or perhaps refresh those memories stuck in the corners of your brain, they can help you with that too. In the mean time, I'm learning Spanish. I'd better go now and start watering the plants that I've planted. See you there!

P.S. And, I almost forgot, we can also follow each other! Don't forget to follow me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment