Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sick me... -_-

Hello there! It's been a long time since my last post.. well, it's because I was sick for the last two days or so. Now here's a warning for people who love to eat in fast food restaurants: BE CAREFUL! Last Sunday, I ate a burger from a  local/international food chain and after a few hours, I vomited and got a bad diarrhea. In other words, I got food poisoning. -_- Thanks burger!

Here are the things that I did while I was stuck with no work for two days:

1. Re-hydrate. I drank a lot of fluids e.g. water, Gatorade and Hydrite solution
photo source: www.steelcitybevco.com.au

photo source: www.mims.com.sg
2. Ate light meals. (lugaw ang peg) 

(minus the toppings. haha)

photo source: www.spot.ph
3. Rest.

And so yesterday, I went back to work only to work for 4 hours and eventually went to the hospital for a check-up. The doctor prescribed some medications and somehow I'm getting better at the moment.

For FAST FOOD restaurants out there, if you want to keep your costumers, be MINDFUL of what you serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment