Sunday, October 14, 2012

Love Rain <3



 "Love means never having to say you're sorry"



This is a line from the novel and 1970 film Love Story. This line is also depicted in the Korean drama series "Love Rain".

Just over the weekend, I went gaga for this series. At first, I wasn't really interested in watching it, but due to boredom, I eventually ended up sitting down for hours watching Love Rain and I'm not regretting it.  

The plot of the story started in the 1970s where In Ha and Yoon Hee's love bloomed but unfortunately time and certain circumstances hindered their love to further develop. And so...in the present time, fate brought them together again and this time the story doesn't revolve just around In Ha and Yoon Hee but their children as well have their own love to bloom.

I'm not yet done watching though, and I'm uber excited to finish the remaining episodes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment