Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cafe Noriter

So last Saturday, a cousin of mine came home from Singapore and she invited us for a coffee talk at Cafe Noriter. When my mother told me that we were going there, I was really excited and happy because it will be my first time to visit the place. (Yes, I know.. I am so behind. haha) FYI: This Korean cafe opened its door, I think way back two years ago. This is one of the first Korean cafes that sprouted in the city.

So we went there around 4:30 in the afternoon. As soon as we entered the cafe, I saw the colorful post-its (which were really a lot considering the fact that they have opened for a long time already. hehe), pictures (of people who visited the place) and some cute stuff like large teddy bears, pillows, etc. 



We soon invaded one of their cute rooms and started taking our pictures. :P


Then we ordered the following:


Cappuccino Php 130/ 125
Chocolate Cake (sorry, forgot the price)

Java Chip Php 180

Red Velvet Cake (forgot the price again. -_-)


It was sweetness overload! Nevertheless, we enjoyed the food, taking pictures and of course, chatting with the company. 


Location: One Acacia Place Unit 10-11 Arch Bishop Reyes Ave Cebu City



2 comments: