Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Celebrating the Centennial Year

Last weekend, my friends and I went to Manila to join the celebration of the centennial year of the Iglesia Ni Cristo. We travelled all the way from Cebu to Manila on the 26th of July by plane. At around 1 pm, we headed to Bulacan where Ciudad de Victoria is located. The travel time was approximately 45 minutes. When we arrived there, the place was already crowded. Excited kaming lahat kasi! :D


Good thing we were able to secure some tickets for the Philippine Stadium. So we spent the night there, trying hard to have some rest. At 12 midnight, we were all awaken by the fireworks! It lasted for about 20 minutes and it was the most amazing fireworks I've ever seen! 




The following morning, a special worship service was conducted led by the Executive Minister Bro. Eduardo V. Manalo. Nakaka-inspire talaga lalo pang ipinagdiriwang ng iglesya ang kanyang sentenaryo. 


After that, an oratorio took place. Nakakatindig balahibo ang mga boses nila!

Up at this time, there are still some activities going on in connection to the centennial celebration. I wish that I would have witnessed all of it, but I can't.. At least, I was able to go there physically and nakiisa sa pagdiriwang ng sentenaryo.

Mabuhay ang Iglesia ni Cristo! Happy Centennial brethren! ^_^ 

2 comments: